porque ya no da

Sunday, September 19, 2004

waitin´in vain

voy a ir a ver a the wailers, y espero el momento en q suene este tema, por muchas cosas, en verdad no son tantas, pero tuvo tanto q ver, y tiene tanto q ver ahora...
encontré esto por ahi:

"Metaphysical insight had been a key vehicle for Marley's songwriting achievements, but it hasn't been better displayed in a love song than in 'Waiting in Vain'. A supremely confident vocal, the singer more in love with the wait than in wait for the love. "

una pequeña parte del temin:

"...I don't wanna wait in vain for your love
I don't wanna wait in vain for your love
From the very first time I blessed my eyes on you,
girlMy heart says, "Follow through."
But I know now that I'm way down on your line
But the waiting feel is fine
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string'
Cause I know how to do my thing
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb
I wanna know when you're gonna come..."

esta es la parte q mas me gusta (la anterior era solo para reconocimiento):

"...Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief
But your love is my relief
Tears in my eyes burn
Tears in my eyes burn
while I'm waiting
While I'm waiting for my turn..."

igualmente no voy a pasar a explicar porque tiene tanto q ver conmigo, solo que es muy positivo el cambio de roles en la vida, por una cuestion de entender como es todo "de la vereda de enfrente"...o cambiar puerta por ventana (ver un par de posts atrás)...