porque ya no da

Saturday, June 11, 2005

si tuviera que elegir lullabies, o canciones de cuna para que me arrullen en invierno, las elegidas serían, en orden de preferencia:


*somewhere over the rainbow


**across the universe-fiona apple version

"...words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
they slither while they pass, they slip away
across the universe...
nothing´s gonna change my world...
nothing´s gonna change my world..."


***close to you-carpenters

"why do birds suddenly appear,
everytime you are near
just like me,
they want to be close to you..."



****sparks de coldplay

"...did I drive you away?
i know what you'll say
you say, "oh, somewhat, you know"
but I promise you this
Iill always look out for you
that's what I'll do"


*****el destino-natalia lafourcade

"...y benito se perdió en la tristeza,
en el dolor
a maría le dolió,
pero se recuperó..."


******parachutes-coldplay

"in a haze, a stormy haze,
i’ll be round,
i’ll be loving you always, always,
here i am and i'll take my time,
here i am and i’ll wait in line always, always..."


*******fake plastic trees-radiohead

"she looks like the real thing
she tastes like the real thing
my fake plastic love
and if i could be who you wanted
if i could be who you wanted,
all the time, all the time..."


********humble me-norah jones

"...what do you say
when it's all gone away ?
baby I didn't mean to hurt you
truth spoke in whispers will tear you apart
no matter how hard you resist it
it never rains when I want it to...
you humble me lord..."